The Leibniz Data Manager (LDM-TIB) is a scientific repository for research data from the fields of science and technology.
The prototype was developed to support the aspect of better re-usability of research data for scientific projects. The prototype fosters the management and access to heterogeneous research data publications and assists researchers in the selection of relevant data sets for their respective disciplines.
The prototype currently offers the following functions for the visualization of research data:
· Supports data collections and publications with different formats.
· Different views on the same data set (2D and 3D support).
· Visualization of Auto CAD files.
· Jupyter Notes for demonstrating live code.
· RDF Description of data collections.
The ESWC is a major venue for discussing the...